CARBON2RACE DUCATI STREETFIGHTER V4 CARBON FIBER FRONT FENDER
Current Sydney store stock
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM WILL SHIP OUT IN 3 WEEKS.
DUCATI STREETFIGHTER V4 CARBON FIBER FRONT FENDER
Upgrade your Ducati Streetfighter V4 with Carbon2race’s carbon fiber front fender. This direct replacement part is designed to provide a much greater appearance, weight saving and higher stiffness than the original part. Our fenders come in two finishes – Glossy and Matte – for an eye-catching look that will make your bike stand out from the crowd. Installation is easy and hassle free, so you can enjoy the benefits of this upgrade right away!
- DUCATI Streetfighter V4 (all years and models)
- High quality carbon fiber – available in Plain or Twill weave carbon fiber
- Kevlar reinforced from the inside for extra strenght and protection
- UV protected using premium Ceramic coat (same as used on Ducati OEM carbon fiber parts) – available in Glossy or Matte finish
- Bolt-on version which means easy and quick mounting using bolts, and no need for any adhesives. They are also easy to remove if needed.
- Much improved appearance compared to original part
- Protects your engine case factory finish
- 100% Handmade in Slovenia (EU)
*Pictured in Plain weave and Glossy finish.
HOW IT'S MADE
100% Handmade in EU
Every Carbon2race carbon piece is expertly crafted with the utmost care and precision in the EU. We source only the best materials from top-notch European suppliers, such as the same prepreg carbon fiber used by Ferrari and Lamborghini, and the same clear coat used on Ducati OEM carbon parts. We never compromise when it comes to quality, so you can rest assured you're getting the best value for your money.
Once we receive your order, our team of highly skilled craftsmen will begin creating your new carbon part. First, they will cut the fabrics and lay them up in molds. Then, the part will be cured in an autoclave, which applies up to 6 bar of pressure to consolidate the part and reduce air voids, ensuring its strength and durability. Following the curing process, they will de-mould, trim, and prepare the part for coating in either a glossy or matte finish. Our expert painters will then apply multiple layers of coating to protect the part from scratches and UV rays for years to come. If the part is glossy, it will be polished, and then inspected to ensure it meets all of our quality standards. Finally, it will be carefully packed and sent to you!