Returns / Exchange / Cancellations
M Stuff Terms and Conditions
We want super happy customers, we work tirelessly to bring you the freshest products at 👌🏻 prices and specially our M Stuff Advantage which offers free gifts with orders to say thank you for your business 🙏🏻
However there are some terms within business we have to stick to please give below a read -
Exchanges are welcome except on Helmets, most shops refuse helmet returns for health and safety reasons. We encourage you visit your local shop or refer to the appropriate size chart. Faulty Items can be returned for repair, replacement or refund please refer to - https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
Under no circumstance can we accept a return or exchange any Helmet that leaves our store. We cannot guarantee the integrity of a Helmet once it leaves our store, so please choose carefully. (Unless Faulty) This includes but is not limited to:
- Incorrect choice of size, colour or style
- Have changed your mind
- Damage of the product by not following the instructions or misusing the product
Please choose carefully Items must be returned or exchanged within 7 days
Please be advised there will be a $30 handling fee for size exchange requests which will need to be paid prior to shipping you the return.
Please note: Before sending your items back, please contact us and we can advise of the freight amount to be deducted from the refund. The buyer is also responsible for organising (and paying for) the freight of the return.
Please Note: Returns are subject to a 10% - 20% restocking fee on selected items please feel free to contact us to check prior to sending back your return. This policy also applies to all "Change of Mind" orders (No Exceptions). It is up to the customer to ensure they have read the description of products and understand what they are purchasing prior to placing an order.
There are strictly no returns on clearance items. These items are usually end of line or discontinued stock. (Unless Faulty)
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All returns MUST be authorised by Motorcycle Stuff before goods are returned.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please see the list below for things to avoid ensuring your return is accepted
- When trying on boots please do not stand on your foot pegs as some sharp pegs can mark/damage boot soles and your return/exchange might not be accepted. If the boots do not fit or feel comfortable on the ground, they will feel no different on the bike.
- Ladies, if you are trying helmets on, please remove your makeup first. Your makeup will stain the cheek-pads and your return may not be accepted.
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging. Items, like chains will not be accepted once they have been removed from their clear plastic packages. You should usually be able to compare the new item with old/broken item while it is still in the manufacturers packaging. We do understand that this is unavoidable in some circumstances.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, please contact our customer service team before sending the item back. If emailing regarding a fault, please attach pictures of the fault so the item can be assessed before a return is approved. Faulty items are generally offered a repair or a replacement and is determined case by case basis, unless there is a major fault and item cannot be repaired there will be no refund offered.
Please refer to ACCC website for more details - https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund