TOCE DOUBLE DOWN SLIP-ON - DUCATI PANIGALE V2 2020+
Current Sydney store stock
Because of these similarities, we were able to rather quickly develop the exhaust for the Panigale V2, from its sister, the 959. The V2 Exhaust flows differently as the servo motor for the bike is on the muffler box, opposed to on the collector for the downpipes. As a result, unlike the Ducati 959, we were unable to offer the optional servo motor bracket with the Panigale V2, and rather delete it in its entirety. The system does come with a secondary removable baffle assembly.
Toce Performance works with Woolich Racing for their tuning capabilities and is currently awaiting the SBC team in Australia to finish up the encoding needed to offer the ECU flashes for the Ducati Panigale V2, to complement their systems as they do for the previous trims of Panigale's. Over 80% lighter than the factory assemblies that weigh 15.5 pounds, now down to 6.4!
- Constructed of Chemically Certified 6061-T6 & 6063 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 304 Stainless Steel Spiral Welded Perforated Baffle Assembly w/ISW Packing
- Secondary Removable/Repackable Baffle Assembly
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Midpipe Assemblies
- Chain Guard & Mounting Kit
- Toce's Signature Double Down Canister Assembly; Handcrafted in the USA