SMK STELLAR SQUAD BLACK/RED/YELLOW HELMET
Current Sydney store stock
The inner shell is printed in eps at different density, in two measurements for the best absorption of energy from an impact. The ventilation system has been designed to allow constant fresh air intake through the adjustable air vents and the channels provided on the inner shell. An air intake is placed on the chin, while two are on the top of the shell. Hot air can spill Thoughtware extractors. The visor mechanism is simple and functional, and does not require the use of tools to remove or secure the external visor that has the scratch-resistant system and is printed in polycarbonate. It is also predisposed for the use of the Pinlock ® Original and allows the biker to enjoy a very wide field of view.
The internal padding, breathable and antiallergic, are completely removable and washable and guarantee maximum comfort even after many hours of use. The retention system is equipped with a practical micrometric snap lock. The comfortable wind stop and removable nose protection complete the outfit of this helmet. As all SMK helmets, the Stellar complies with ECE 22-05 approval. Available sizes range from XS to XXL.
- External shell: aerodynamic, with rear spoiler. Printed in two sizes in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
- Internal shell: in eps at different density
- Inner: breathable and antiallergic padding, completely removable and washable. Lower stop wind and nose protection removable
- Ventilation: All air intakes are adjustable. An air intake on the chin, two on the top of the helmet. Rear extractor
- Visor: scratch-resistant, quick release, ready for the use of Pinlock ® Original.
- Visor mechanism: does not require the use of tools
- Retention system: micrometric adjustment snap closure
- Homologation: ECE 22-05