SHOEI NEOTEC 2 LIGHT SILVER HELMET
Current Sydney store stock
Shoei evolves its successful modular helmet and gives the Neotec 2 the latest technological advances. Stands out by offering a very compact design and for the possibility of installing a fully integrated communication system into the design of the helmet. The helmet has P/J for riding in complete safety with the helmet closed, in full-face mode as well as with the open helmet in jet mode.
- The outer shell (external structure) is made from AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): Composed of organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers that absorb impacts with optimum strength.
- The inner shell (inner structure) is made of 2 density EPS affording a high degree absorption impact.
- Includes a micrometric stainless steel retention system.
- The mechanism for pivoting the chin guard is made of 100% stainless steel.
- New screen CNS-3 with anti-fog Pinlock system included. 99% UV protection.
- Sun Visor approved according to the regulations DIN IN 1836; the European standard for sunglasses.
- Dual homologation P/J (Integral/Jet)
- 3 different outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Central 3D padding for maximum comfort.
- Padding in the area of the ears to reduce noise.
- Padded interior is fully removable and washable.
- Cover strap removable, washable and replaceable.
- Sun Visor QSV-1 with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment with 99% UV protection. The visor is easily operable from the outside even with thick gloves.
- The ventilation system is formed by the air inlets in the upper area and in the chin guard and 2 air vents in the back and in the nape of the neck.
- The airflow that is achieved with the new ventilation system has been increased considerably when compared to the previous model.
- The introduction of the Vortex Generator in the area of the chin guard prevents the entry of air into the interior of the helmet and greatly reduces noise.
- Double integrated spoiler to minimise the wind tunnel tested turbulence as much as possible.
- The Shoei Neotec 2 is prepared for the integration of the Sena SRL communication system (sold separately).
- The new communication system does not affect the aesthetics of the helmet.