RAM Mount Garmin GPSMAP 62 64 Flat Surface Drill Boat Mount
Untouched & Never "Tried On" Fresh Stock 🤝
The RAM-B-138-GA41U is a full kit that will allow you to mount a range of Garmin Astro & GPSMAP models onto a flat surface.
The kit consists of the following RAM (B Size) components:
- 1 x RAM Cradle for the Garmin Astro 320, GPSMAP 62 Series & GPSMAP 64 Series
- 1 x RAM Diamond Base with 1" Ball
- 1 x RAM Double Clamp Arm (Length of your choice - See below)
- 1 x RAM 2.5" Round Base with AMPs Hole Pattern and 1" Ball )
RAM Cradle for the Garmin Astro 320, GPSMAP 62 Series & GPSMAP 64 Series
The RAM-HOL-GA41U consists of a high strength composite cradle and hole pattern that will allow the attachment to all RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
Compatible and interchangeable with a wide range of popular RAM Mounting products
Included is a set of two nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
- Garmin Astro 320
- Garmin GPSMAP 62 Series
- Garmin GPSMAP 64 Series
NOT Suitable for any other model of GPS.
RAM Double Socket Clamp Arm (Select length prior to checkout);
- SHORT (RAM-B-201U-A) Overall Length: 6cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 4.5cm
- STANDARD (RAM-B-201U) Overall Length: 9cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 7.6cm
- LONG (RAM-B-201U-C) Overall Length: 15cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 13.5cm
RAM Flat Surface Mount
The mount is designed with a 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allows for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
The hole pattern found on the diamond base adapter will connect to most RAM cradles.
The included RAM's patented design dampens shock and vibration, helping to extend the life of your device.
** This listing includes one double socket clamp arm only. Please select the length required prior to checkout.
* Any device shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included in purchase.