PANZERA FLIEGER 46 PHANTOM FATHOM
Current Sydney store stock
HISTORY - FLIEGER 46
The PANZERA Flieger collection is a tribute to the era of vintage aviation timepieces with the integration of modern-day features. In recognition of this “modern-vintage” style, the Flieger automatic pilots watch collection highlights the progression of modern aviation; with a striking seconds hand tipped with red and white stripes symbolic of the propeller blades used in aircraft from yesteryear and an intricately decorated case back depicting the blades of a jet turbine used in the aircraft of today.
The Flieger pilot’s watch collection combines form, function and quality ensuring accuracy and pride of ownership whenever it is worn.
The Flieger 46 pilot’s watch collection combines form, function and quality ensuring accuracy and pride of ownership whenever it is worn.
From original design through to assembly and quality control, all critical processes are carried out in our workshop in Sydney Australia.
All of our timepieces are cased up by master watch makers, and undergo five days of thorough quality, shock, and water resistance testing. Each timepiece is then carefully logged in our database by the unique serial number which is laser engraved onto the outside of every watch case.
After the packaging, labelling and sorting, all timepieces are then despatched from our centralized Sydney warehouse to all locations throughout the world.
The PANZERA Flieger 46 is a hand assembled mechanical automatic pilots watch. It is a timeless classic, worn by aviators and aviation fans around the world.
PANZERA Flieger 46 timepiece key elements:
- 46mm diameter case
- 15mm case thickness
- 316L stainless steel case
- Case finish options include polished and brushed silver or matte black
- Large clear numerals and crisp index markers
- Triangle with 2 dots at the 12 o’clock position
- Oversize screw down crown to enable winding/adjustment whilst wearing gloves
- Sapphire crystal with double sided anti reflective coating
- Japan NH35 mechanical automatic movement with 24 Jewels, and hacking seconds.
- Date function
- Sweeping seconds hand
- 41 hours power reserve
- Dial options in midnight black with luminous hands and index markers
- water resistance of 50 metres / 5ATM / 164 feet
- 24mm strap width. Options include soft genuine leather, 316L stainless steel mesh, Italian rubber, or NATO strap with pin-buckle to match the case colour.
PANZERA timepieces are all meticulously hand assembled and represent outstanding value for money. Every watch is laser engraved with a unique serial number on the watch case and comes with user instructions and international warranty card in a high-quality leather presentation box.
(2 years international warranty when the watch is registered online in our database)
- Mechanical Automatic (NH35-Japan)
- 24 Jewels
- Date Function
- Hacking Seconds
- 41 Hour Power Reserve
- Genuine leather
- Silicone rubber
- NATO nylon
- All straps with pin-buckle
- Stainless Steel (Polished & Brushed)
- IP Matte Black
- 46mm Diameter
- 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Screw Down Case Back
- Screw Down Crown
- Exhibition Display Back
- Midnight Black
- Luminous Hands
- Luminous Hour Markers
- Sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective coating