KYT TT-COURSE RADIANCE GRAPHIC HELMET
Current Sydney store stock
TT COURSE, the KYT full face helmet, its captivating and extreme shapes have been studied in the wind tunnel, to achieve the best performances without neglecting style and ergonomic. The fine visor mechanism has been designed to offer practicality and efficiency at the same time. Precious inners have been optimized to offer the best performance for comfort and outflow of the air. The collaboration with aeronautics engineers, the use of special software and the wind tunnel gave life to this innovative helmet: strong, comfortable and performing TT Course, the racing helmet to stand out every day.
- Shell is made in two sizes (M & L),ADT-advanced thermoplastic, a mix of thermoplastic resins with high resistance to crashes.
- Internal polystyrene realized in two sizes (M and L) to obtain a better ergonomics and a variable density. This characteristic allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the energy produced by the impact. Even if the bigger part of the energy created by the impact is absorbed by the external shell, thanks to its deformation, the role of polystyrene is determinant for the absorption of the residual energy.
- The visor is made of polycarbonate, with antiscratch treatment. The new system of hooks to the helmet and allow the visor removal without tools. TT Course has a lock system to fix the visor during the riding in the close position. TT Course is PINLOCK ready.
- Particular channelings obtained on polystyrene, allow to work in symbiosis with the several air intakes an optimal ventilation into the helmet and a quickly exhaust of the hot air. TT Course has five air intakes on the front and four air extractors under the aerodynamics spoiler.
- They are made of soft breathable bielastic fabric with synthetic fibers, that offer a high sweat absorption and keep fresh and dry. The cheek pads are easily removable, there are available cheek pads with different thickness.
- The retention system is equipped of micrometric buckle.