GARMIN TREAD 5.5IN
Current Sydney store stock
Spend your time ripping through the woods, not waiting on your friends. This rugged powersport GPS sat nav keeps your groups in touch and on track.
- Keep your crew together with group tracking for up to 20 riders, plus location sharing.
- Navigate unpaved roads and trails by using turn-by-turn trail navigation with OpenStreetMap (OSM).
- The rugged Tread off-road GPS is IPX7 weather resistant and features a glove-friendly 5.5″ touchscreen display.
- Direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery can be downloaded to Tread without a computer.
- Easily install on your powersport vehicle with the included powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 5.8″ W x 3.5″ H x 1″ D (8.8 x 14.8 x 2.4 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE: 4.8″ W x 2.7″ H (12.1 x 6.8 cm); 5.5″ diagonal (13.9 cm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1280 x 720 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: Multi-touch, glass, high brightness HD colour TFT with white backlight
- DUAL-ORIENTATION DISPLAY: Yes
- WEIGHT: 9.2 oz (262 g)
- BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 6 hours (up to 3.5 hours at 100% backlight)
- WATER RATING: IPX7
- DROP RATING: MIL-STD-810
- TUBE MOUNT (1.5" - 2.375"): Yes
- 1" BALL ADAPTER WITH AMPS PLATE: Yes
- PRELOADED STREET MAPS: Yes
- DATA CARDS: microSD™ card (not included)
- 3D TERRAIN: Yes
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 32 GB
- ABILITY TO ADD MAPS: Yes
- EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE: Yes (256 GB max microSD™ card)
- DOWNLOADABLE SATELLITE IMAGERY: Yes (BirdsEye)
- GPS: Yes
- COMPASS: Yes
- POINT-TO-POINT NAVIGATION: Yes
- PRELOADED TOPOGRAPHICAL MAPS: Yes
- NAVIGATE-A-TRACK NAVIGATION: Yes
- TURN-BY-TURN TRAIL NAVIGATION: Yes
- BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE: Yes
- ROUTE SHAPING THROUGH PREFERRED CITIES/STREETS: Yes
- INCLUDES TRAFFIC: Yes (with Garmin Tread app)
- LANE ASSIST WITH JUNCTION VIEW (DISPLAYS JUNCTION SIGNS): Yes
- SPEED LIMIT INDICATOR (DISPLAYS SPEED LIMIT FOR MOST MAJOR ROADS IN NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA): Yes
- DRIVER ALERTS FOR SHARP CURVES, SCHOOL ZONES, RED LIGHT AND SPEED CAMERA WARNINGS AND MORE: Yes
- RADIO FREQUENCY BAND: 160 MHz
- GROUP RIDE RANGE: Up to 8 miles (13 kilometres) with the antenna mount kit
- GROUP RIDE TRACKING: Up to 20 riders simultaneously
- RADIO TRANSMITTED CANNED MESSAGES: Yes