FUEL "SIDEWAZE" TAN JACKET
Current Sydney store stock
Imagine a flat piece of land with an oval-shaped track marked on it. Young people hungry for speed, pushing their limits to see who can go around the fastest without brakes. Flat track racing has been around for nearly a century and it is possibly the oldest form of motorcycle racing still in existence. The Fuel Sidewaze leather jacket wants to be a reminder and a homage of those times and spirit.
Thanks to the high-quality buffalo suede leather, this jacket not only protects but also gains a unique patina as it ages over the course of time. The jackets are waxed individually, giving each one its unique character.
PROTECTION / TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 100% Full grain Buffalo suede leather outer shell
- 100% Full grain Naturally tanned black leather sleeves
- 300 GSM 100% Cotton twill inner shell.
- CE approved elbow shoulder and back protectors Level 2
- YKK japanese made brass zippers
- Nickel-free brass buttons
- Waxed processing for pronounced look
- CE approved prEN 17092-4:2020 Class AAA + UKCA