BELSTAFF 2020 SIGNATURE TRIALMASTER PRO WAX COTTON JACKET - BLACK
Untouched & Never "Tried On" Fresh Stock 🤝
Note: 7 business days processing required
The Trialmaster Pro is the new and improved version of Belstaff's most iconic style. This three quarter length, belted jacket design with the signature four front pockets is the epitome of classic British motorcycle clothing. At first glance, this jacket hasn't changed in decades and has maintained its timeless design. However, look a little closer and the Trialmaster Pro has got an impressive specifications list under the bonnet.
The outer layer consists of Belstaff's signature British Millerain 10oz waxed cotton. This fabric in itself is already very sturdy by nature and passes the new CE abrasion tests on itself, but Belstaff backed it up with Cordura panels in the high impact areas (shoulders and elbows) to offer even better abrasion resistance. The shoulders and elbows come equipped with D3O CE Level 1 certified armour and there is a pocket for an optional back protector.
As motorcycle jackets go, the Trialmaster Pro is one of the more versatile ones: the (already water repellent) wax cotton is backed up by a waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane and a removable quilted lining. It makes the Trialmaster Pro a capable all-rounder with impressive protective features brought together in a classic design.
The attention to detail Belstaff puts in their garments only adds to the allure of this jacket. Of course there are the four deep patch pockets closed by a waterproof flap with snap buttons, an adjustable collar, shoulder and elbow reinforcement patches and the signature adjustable belt at the waist. The jacket is closed by virtue of a sturdy zip running down the middle and an overlaying flap with aged metal snaps buttons to keep out the wind and rain. Further care has been taken by Belstaff to protect your bike's fuel tank from scratches too with the two bottom snaps being made from rubber.
Decades of adjustment and development have made the modern Trialmaster Pro a supremely comfortable, protective, yet good looking jacket. Whether you plan to throw it on everyday or use it on a long road trip eating up the miles, the Trialmaster Pro will be your go-to for years to come.
- Wax Cotton 10 Oz
- Waterproof membrane
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets,
- Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 150 gr padding in the body
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Zone 1 reinforced with high tenacity cordura 500 canvasunder shell fabric
- Pocket for back protector
- Four patch pockets closed by waterproof flap and snapbuttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arms
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two central snaps in rubber
- Buckle cover with embroidered logo