Not happy with a product? Wrong size or colour? Wish to Exchange or Return? No problem, at Motorcycle Stuff we aim to ensure you’re out having fun and not out of pocket!
Apparel and Helmets.
We offer returns and exchanges for sizing errors on most of the riding apparel we stock here at Motorcycle Stuff. Simply give us a call 1300 282 382 or an email informing us outlining exactly why you want to exchange it. ie. 32” for a 34” or Large for an XL, Black for silver etc. The more information you give us the quicker we are able to respond and get the replacement item out to you. We do not offer return labels for exchanges.
Returning Helmets: It’s important that you leave the sticker on the visor and that all the labels are still attached. This is a legal requirement for helmets returns.
- Make sure the item has all the original tags, labels and stickers still attached to the product and that it is not twisted or scratched from your test install.
- And, you haven't taken the item you want to exchange for a test ride.
- Keep the item in the original packaging, making sure it is secure and in reselling order. We usually only accept fully packed items only.
- Call us on 1300 282 382 to let us know you are returning your item.
- Send to: Motorcycle Stuff - 324a Military Road, Cremorne NSW 2090
- Don't forget to include your order number so we know who to return your money too!
Please Note: Motorcycle Stuff reserves the right to reject the return of an item not in resalable condition. In some instances, a 10% - 15% restocking fee may be incurred (staff will discuss this with you first). Please get in touch with us and ask if you have any questions. Phone 1300 282 382
For goods returned from outside AUSTRALIA, the following must be written legibly on both the packaging and customs declaration. 'MAIL ORDER GOODS RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE’.
Motorcycle Stuff is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email or phone call from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of your replacement or of the amounts credited or refunded.
Gift Certificates and Coupons
Please note that gift certificates and coupons are non-transferable, non-refundable and can not be exchanged for cash.
Warranty Returns or Damaged In Transit
If your goods have arrived with a manufacturing defect, or are inherently faulty, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to process an exchange (where possible). All warranty matters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take pictures of the entire front and rear of garment or product (Including soles of boots).
- Take a picture of the size and style tags on the product.
- Take an image of the warranty issue/fault.
- Call us or email through the images to discuss the warranty issue. Each case is different and therefore we may or may not need to have your item returned to our store or sent away for repair. We will advise you of this after analysing the images.
- If your item has arrived with a defect, we will provide you with a shipping label to cover return costs. However, if your item has developed a fault after use you may need to cover return costs when shipping the faulty item back to us. We will cover postage costs to ship the replacement/repaired item back to you.
Incorrect or incomplete items
If the item we have sent you is incorrect or different to what is stated on your invoice, please return the item to us and we will be happy to process an exchange (where possible) or refund.
Don’t forget, we are human, sometimes we make mistakes, we will always try to ensure you are back on the road as quickly as possible.
Questions / Concerns
If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance give email us at email@example.com , we are always happy to help.