Segura Cheyenne Jacket Black. Made with waxed Serica fabric, it adapts perfectly to any weather condition thanks to the breathable and waterproof membrane and the removable thermal lining. Also with removable, CE certified protections on shoulders and elbows.
- Made of Serica, a fabric that feels like cotton and looks like denim.
- With a breathable and waterproof membrane.
- Removable, long sleeved thermal lining, made of thermoaluminium.
- CE certified removable shoulder protections.
- Adjustable and removable elbow guards with CE certification.
- Compartment for installing a back protector with CE certification (not included).
- Fixed mesh lining.
- 10 outer pockets (2 on the sleeve) and 3 inner pockets.
- Width adjustable with zips on the lower part of the jacket.
- Leather details.
- Adjustable collar, waist and cuffs
Segura have specialised in motorcycle clothing for over 40 years, they are an innovative company and have consistently set new design trends with their leather product ranges.
Segura motorcycle clothing was originally founded back in 1967 by two brothers who later went on to create two separate companies.
All leather Segura clothing is made with premium cowhide leather to make sure it will stand the test of time.
Every piece of Segura motorcycle clothing has now been CE approved.