SHARK D-SKWAL BLANK BLACK HELMET
Current Sydney store stock
The Shark D-Skwal takes its foundations from the groundbreaking Skwal, with the same polycarbonate shell, drop down internal sun visor and a Pinlock anti-fog visor insert. It gains a new removable and washable interior to give you a really well equipped helmet at an excellent price.
The Shark D-Skwal helmet has Shark's Auto seal visor mechanism, which provides an excellent seal with the rubber surround, to keep both sound and water out. The clear visor accommodates a Pinlock anti-fog insert, so it won't fog, even when it's cold and wet. It also has an internal, retractable sun visor, to help you deal with sun glare, especially helpful when the sun is low in the sky. Weighing 1450g, which is a very decent figure. It's prepared for Sharktooth, Shark's wireless intercom system, plus it features Easyfit, making it possible for you to comfortably wear glasses with this helmet.
The Shark D-Skwal is NOT fitted with LED Lights
- Pinlock Maxvision®" film provided
- Autoseal System: making the visor adhering to the helmet’s gasket providing a much better insulation (water and cold)
- Rapid Antifog System: Opening and locking the visor on an anti-mist position.
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Visor can be fitted with a Pinlock Max Vision® film insert
- Integrated UV380 label & anti-scratch sun visor
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- Micro lock buckle system
- SHARKTOOTH® ready
- Quick release visor system
- Supplied with a Clear Visor as standard